ATop Realty LLC. has been selling and buying real estate in Gypsum, Salina and Saline County area for more than twenty years. We are a full service residential, commercial, and farmland real estate firm currently servicing the Saline County, Dickinson County areas. ATop Realty takes pride in our service and will work diligently to meet your needs in a real estate agent.
Gary Olson ~ Owner/Broker
Gary Olson is a licensed Kansas Real Estate broker with the Kansas Real Estate Commission specializing in farm and farm land real estate. He is a member of the Southeast Saline Booster Club, Gypsum Valley Community Foundation, and Saline County Chamber of Commerce. He is a multi-generation farmer with Olson Farms, is a certified Seed Wheat distributor with the Kansas Crop Improvement Association and offers crop insurance.
Why Choose Atop Reality?
- ATop offers assisted pricing options to allow the sellers to be more involved in the process. ATop offers free appraisal services to determine value before property is placed on the market.
- ATop offers contract services when the buyer and seller have already found each other. Call for modest pricing on this service.
- ATop and Gary Olson offer years of experience in values in the Salina area, having been involved in the purchase and sale of properties in this area for over 20 years.
- ATop is the only real estate company located in this rural setting near Gypsum, Kansas, offering home town service.
- ATop is a member of the Salina Area Chamber of Commerce.
- ATop Realty consistently closes over 2 million dollars per year in transactions in the counties of Saline, McPherson, Ottawa, and Dickinson Counties.
- ATop has expanded its product offerings to offer auction services at a very competitive price. Call for pricing if you are considering selling.
- ATop works with 1031 exchanges and other similar transactions.
Trenton Olson ~ Agent
Trenton Olson is a licensed Kansas Real Estate Salesperson with the Kansas Real Estate Commission focusing on land around the Gypsum Valley and properties in the Gypsum community. Trenton acquired his salesperson real estate license in December 2020. He also graduated from Kansas State University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agribusiness as well as obtained a Professional Selling Sales Certificate during his time at K-State. He is highly motivated to be a fresh face in the community and build relationships with people as well as work with his younger brother an start incorporating some of their new innovative ideas.
Bryant Olson ~ Agent
Bryant Olson is a licensed Kansas Real Estate Salesperson with the Kansas Real Estate Commission. He also plans to focus around the Gypsum area, but is currently still in college attending Kansas State University, therefore he aspires to do some work in the Manhattan area. Bryant is set to graduate next spring in 2022 with an Agribusiness Degree, and a minor in Agronomy. He is excited to join the Atop team and work alongside his brother with their combined new ideas that they have gained through their time in college.